Electronic equipment work generated heat, so that the internal temperature of the device increased rapidly, if not the timely distribution of the heat, the device will continue to heat up, the device will be due to overheating failure, the reliability of electronic equipment will decline. Therefore, it is very important to heat the circuit board.
First, the printed circuit board temperature rise factor analysis
The direct cause of the temperature rise of the printed circuit board is due to the existence of circuit power devices, electronic devices are varying degrees of power consumption, heat intensity changes with the size of power consumption.
Print plate in the temperature rise of the two kinds of phenomena:
(1) local temperature rise or large area temperature rise;
(2) short temperature or long temperature rise.
In the analysis of PCB thermal power, the general from the following aspects to analyze.
(1) to analyze the power consumption per unit area;
(2) Analyze the distribution of power consumption on the PCB board.
2. The structure of the printed circuit board
(1) the size of the printed circuit board;
(2) the material of the printed board.
3. How to install the printed circuit board
(1) installation (such as vertical installation, horizontal installation);
(2) the sealing situation and the distance from the shell.
(1) the radiation coefficient of the printed board surface;
(2) the temperature difference between the printed board and the adjacent surface and their absolute temperature;
5. Heat conduction
(1) install the radiator;
(2) conduction of other mounting structures.
6. Thermal convection
(1) natural convection;
(2) forced cooling convection.
The analysis of the above factors from the PCB is an effective way to solve the temperature rise of the printed circuit board, often in a product and system of these factors are interrelated and dependent, most factors should be based on the actual situation to analyze, only for a specific The actual situation can be more accurately calculate or estimate the temperature rise and power consumption and other parameters.